Le 02 Décembre 2019 nous avons mis à jour le mod Pixelmon Reforged, ce dernier proposant une mise à jour réglant des bugs et ajoutant du contenu nous avons décidés de l'installer pour corriger ces problèmes. (Je m'excuse si le changelog est en anglais, il provient du site officiel de Pixelmon Reforged)
Voici un récapitulatif des ajouts, modifications & fixes :
- Added Temple Slabs and Temple Brick Slabs.
- Added particle effects to the Smelt, Ignite, Heal Other, and Flash move skills so that they look way, way cooler.
- Added Electric Seed, Grassy Seed, Misty Seed, Psychic Seed items. They are sometimes held by specific wild Pokémon, and findable by using
Forage in grass.
- Added an outside-of-battle effect to the Poison status, causing it to drain HP. This was actually done in 7.1 but we forgot so we're saying
- Changed the Flash move skill so that any Pokémon with the Illuminate ability can use it. It does make sense.
- The Ignite move skill now has much longer range; I assume so that you can appreciate the cool effect.
- The Heal Other move skill no longer drains health from the user.
- The "needHMToRide" option now also prevents Pokémon that could neither fly nor swim from being mounted.
- Fixed the model scale of Emboar, Oshawott, and Snivy.
- Fixed the Forage and Mega Evolve move skills saying that you don't have enough PP despite them not even requiring a move.
- Fixed the Rain Dance move skill NOT requiring PP when it should. Don't ask me what's going on with this dev.
- Fixed some people crashing when their battles end.
- Fixed spawner blocks crashing you when you try to edit them. Sort of defeats the purpose, doesn't it?
- Fixed Pokémon-targeting move skills forcing the user to get super close even if the move skill is long range.
- Fixed the Pokédex advancements being given when you're actually 1 away from unlocking it.
- Fixed the allowExternalMoves option not matching whatever it is on the server, and fixed that option not being respected in enough places.
- Fixed the animate button in the chisel GUI not sending those changes to everyone else on the server.
- Fixed a hacking vulnerability that let hackers crash whichever servers they liked. Well, whichever servers they hated.
- Fixed players' games thinking that they're still in battle if they logged out and then back in.
- Fixed fleeing or forfeiting a battle giving back consumed held items regardless of the 'returnHeldItems' config option.
- Fixed a crash when attempting to target an entity that isn't a living entity. Like, say, a furnace on a minecart.
Admire les pandas à ses heures perdues.